Another one of our goals is to promote downtown as the center of commerce, culture, and community life for residents, visitors, potential investors, and new businesses. As part of the Four Point Approach to Main Street revitalization, the Promotions Committee is responsible for the following:
- Planning and organizing promotional events to bring customers into downtown
- Develop Florence Main Street’s image
- Creating a monthly promotional newsletter that gives another platform to downtown businesses
- Providing marketing services to businesses such as logo design, creating commercials, and offering social media tutorials
- Promoting downtown businesses and events through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Florence Main Street’s committees are extremely energetic, organized, creative, and open to new ideas while reviewing old ones. Florence Main Street has many events planned for the next year and will need your fresh ideas and help.
If you have an interest or skill in public relations, special events, graphic arts, or image development, this committee is for you! We are always looking for new ideas and enthusiastic volunteers. Please contact us!